The Si d es Discussion Space

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Si d es Discussion Space

Share your views on The Si d es Music and activities and other Music themes.

A word about forum ethics.

Mike Buchanan
    Mike Buchanan
    Admin

A word about forum ethics. Empty A word about forum ethics.

Post  Mike Buchanan Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:41 pm

1... All obscenity, swearing, blasphemy, racist, sexist, homophobic talk will not be tolerated.

2... If I read such a post, I reserve the right to delete it along with a first time warning. Offend for the second time and the member will be banned from the forum forthwith.

3... Double Posting - normally forums don't allow this, but I don't mind, within reason, providing it adds a new thought, or you wish to put a thread back at the top. Please do not write BUMP to do this. It looks rude and impatient of other members.

4... Advertising - On no account can this forum allow advertising, or links to advertisements. Needless to say everything illegal is totally out of bounds.

5... Language - Please write in English for as an English moderator, it makes my life much easier.

6... Respect - While it is ok to debate and discuss topics, on no account should a member be attacked or insulted. This also includes a respect for any member who makes errors in punctuation, spelling, or grammar. Forums are not a place to correct bad English. As noted above, warning, then banning applies to anyone who disregards this.

7... Hijacking - Try to keep to the topic discussed and not lead it off the subject. I reserve the right to close the thread in that event.

Abide by the rules, and it is hoped that this space can be a lively place for discussion and debate as well as fun. Thanks for your good understanding.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:13 am